VG Series PVC Drip Irrigation & Water Discharge Hose
• Drip irrigation
Construction: Spiral homogeneous PVC construction is ideal for irrigation and agriculture applications, and provides for minimal elongation.
Service Temperature Range: -5°F (-20°C) to +170°F (+76°C)
Features and Advantages:
• Durable PVC Material – Provides good abrasion, chemical and UV resistance.
• Drip Irrigation – Hose designed to be punched easily without tearing. Ideal for drip irrigation applications.
• Smooth PVC Tube – Provides low friction loss.
• PVC Cores – Hoses coiled around durable PVC cores providing for easy unwinding.
• Compact Design – Flat hose design rolls up into tight coils for easy storage and transport, takes up less space than other hoses.
See picture for Nominal Specs