Ultra-IBC Spill Pallet Plus® #ULT1157 – Without Drain 1/package
Spill Pallet Plus gives you economical and portable containment for IBCs.
• Low height and large deck make placing, handling and dispensing from IBCs safe and convenient
• All-polyethylene construction offers excellent chemical resistance; will not rust or corrode
• Forkliftable for easy relocation
• Small footprint requires minimal floor space
• Five inner support columns help Deck easily hold a fully loaded IBC; components can be removed for cleaning
• Optional Bucket Shelf (ULT1160) catches small leaks and spills while dispensing; larger spills are channeled into the sump through a bulkhead fitting
• Also available with drain plug (ULT1158) to let you empty sump without relocating stored containers
Dimensions: 62″ W x 62″ L x 28″ H
Shipping Dimensions: 62″ W x 64″ L x 28″ H
Sold as: 1 per package
Composition: 100% Polyethylene
Load Capacity UDL: 8500 lbs. per package
Sump Capacity: 360 gal. per package
Weight: 324 lbs.
# per Pallet: 1
Ship Class: 175
Metric Equivalent Specifications
Dimensions: 157.5cm W x 157.5cm L x 71.1cm H
Shipping Dimensions: 157.5cm W x 162.6cm L x 71.1cm H
Load Capacity UDL: 3855.6 kg per package
Sump Capacity: 1362.6 L per package
Weight: 147 kg
Warnings & Restrictions:
There are no known warnings and restrictions for this product.
Regulations and Compliance:
40 CFR 264.175 – Hazardous waste containment systems must be free of structural cracks or gaps; designed to keep spilled liquids from remaining in contact with the container; prevent run-on and “have sufficient capacity to contain 10% of the volume of the containers or the volume of the largest container, whichever is greater.” For example, four 55-gallon drums require secondary containment of 55 gallons.