Polyethylene Liquid Suction and Wastewater Hose
• Pumps, rental and construction dewatering
• Pumps, trash
• Septic and wastewater handling
• Water suction – standard duty
Flexible polyethylene (LDPE) tube with polyethylene (LDPE) ribs and cuffed ends.
Service Temperature Range:
-40°F (-40°C) to +150°F (+65°C)*
Features and Advantages:
Superior Flexibility! – Corrugated tube and ribs provides high flexibility, perfect for maneuvering in tight areas such as portable toilets.
• “Cold-Flex” Materials – Hose remains flexible in sub-zero temperatures.
• Crush Resistant – Will spring back to original shape after being crushed, will not kink!
• Easy Slide Helix – Exposed ribs protect hose tube from cover wear, and allow hose to slide easily over rough surfaces. Easy-to-handle.
• Leak Proof Cuffs – Overmolded cuffs eliminate leaking and will not separate from the hose. Each cuff and unit is 100% factory tested.
• Additional Cuffs – Additional 2″ and 3″ cuffs are available for making hose repairs and custom lengths.