Piranhaflex™ PLUS PFP354NC Series hose consists of three individual components bonded to ensure maximum performance.
Tube – Seamless nylon inner tube.
Reinforcement – Braided high tensile strength fiber reinforcement.
Cover – PFP354NC Series hose has an Orange nonconductive (REACH Compliant), non-pin pricked abrasion resistant low friction polyurethane cover.
• Meets or exceeds SAE J517 Standards
• Tested at ½ bend radius under SAE Standards
• Exceeds 100R7 impulse requirements
• Light weight and flexible
• Special low friction cover eliminates hose routing problems with utility equipment applications.
• Hoses supplied in 250 ft. reels. All reels will have no more than 2 pieces, with no piece less than 50’ in length.
• All non-standard lengths are treated as a made-to-order item and will require a minimum of 5,000 ft. to manufacture.
Piranhaflex™ PLUS “Non-Conductive” PFP354NC Series hose is the ideal hose for medium pressure hydraulic lines commonly used on utility equipment. The “PLUS” refers to the specially engineered low friction cover compound which helps in eliminating hose routing
problems when used with utility equipment. Use of Piranhaflex™ PLUS helps in extending hose service life with less frequent replacement and allows for increased flexibility and easier routing when hoses are bundled.
Temperature Range: -40°F (-40°C) to +200°F (+93°C) for petroleum based hydraulic fluids.
See picture for Nominal Specifications.