Piranhaflex™ PFAN388NC Series hose consists of three individual components bonded to ensure maximum performance.
Tube – Seamless nylon inner tube.
Reinforcement – Braided high tensile strength fiber reinforcement.
Cover – PFAN388NC Series hose has an Orange non-conductive (REACH Compliant), non-pin pricked abrasion resistant polyurethane cover.
• Meets or exceeds SAE J517 100R7 Standards
• Tested at ½ bend radius under SAE Standards
• Less than 50 microamperes leakage when subjected to 75,000 volts/ft. for 5 minutes
• Complies with the ANSI 92.2 for Vehicle Mounted Aerial Devices
• Light weight and flexible
• Hoses supplied in 250 ft. reels. All reels will have no more than 2 pieces, with no piece less than 50’ in length.
• All non-standard lengths are treated as a made-toorder item and will require a minimum of 5,000 ft. to manufacture.
Piranhaflex™ PFAN388NC Series hose is ideal for medium pressure hydraulic lines commonly used on vehicle mounted aerial devices such as Boom Trucks and Cherry Pickers. Piranhaflex™ PFAN388NC Series hose is ideal for non-conductive medium pressure hydraulic
Temperature Range: -40°F (-40°C) to +200°F (+93°C) for petroleum based hydraulic fluids
See picture for Nominal Specifications.