Piranhaflex™ Hydraulic PF427 & PF427NC Series hoses consist of three individual components bonded to ensure maximum performance.
Tube — Seamless polyester inner tube.
Reinforcement — Braided high tensile strength fiber reinforcement.
Cover — PF427 Series hose has a black abrasion resistant polyurethane pin pricked cover; PF427NC Series hose has an Orange non-conductive (REACH Compliant), non-pin pricked abrasion resistant polyurethane cover.
• Meets or exceeds SAE J517 Standards
• Tested at ½ bend radius under SAE Standards
• Exceeds 100R18 impulse requirements
• Light weight and flexible
• Ideal for general hydraulic services
• Hoses supplied in 250 ft. reels. All reels will have no more than 2 pieces, with no piece less than 50’ in length.
• All non-standard lengths are treated as a made-toorder item and will require a minimum of 5,000 ft. to manufacture.
• Twin/Multi Line MTO and available upon request.
Piranhaflex™ PF427 Series hose is ideal for general purpose high pressure hydraulic applications with a constant working pressure of 3,000 psi for each diameter. This hose
is commonly used in industrial hydraulic construction, material handling and agricultural equipment. Piranhaflex™ PF427NC Series hose has an orange, non-pin‐pricked cover, ideal for use in applications where a non‐conductive, high pressure hydraulic hose is required. Typical applications include: hydraulic tools, lubrication lines and man lifts.
Temperature Range: -40°F (-40°C) to +200°F (+93°C) for petroleum based hydraulic fluids.
-40°F (-40°C) to +140°F (+60°C) for water-based and phosphate-ester based hydraulic fluids.
See picture for Nominal Specifications.