OROFLEX® OFAQ Series Polyurethane Potable Water Discharge Hose
• Drinking water transport
• Emergency water supply
• Liquid and powder food transfer
• Potable water to transfer ships/boats
• Sewer and water treatment
Blue NSF-61 polyurethane (TPU) hose using an extruded through-the-weave process with circular woven high tenacity polyester reinforcement.
Service Temperature Range: -58°F (-50°C) to +122°F (+50°C)
Features and Advantages:
• Premium Polyurethane (TPU) Material – Exhibits exceptional resistance to abrasion, allowing for use in applications where severe abrasion is a factor and providing longer service life versus rubber or PVC hoses. Also, exhibits exceptional resistance to oils and petroleum based products.
• NSF-61 Certified – Hose is certified under NSF/ANSI 61: Drinking Water System
• Unique Woven Construction – Specially designed weave pattern provides resistance to snaking, kinking, stretching and twisting.
• Longer Lengths – Available in 200 foot lengths and also longer 660 foot lengths to reduce possible leaking points.
• Smooth TPU Tube – Provides low friction loss.
• Compact Design – Flat hose design rolls up into tight coils for easy storage and transport, takes up less space than other hoses.
See picture for Nominal Specs