OROFLEX® OFTR Series Polyurethane Discharge Hose
• Fluid transfer (see chemical chart)
• Large volume water transfer including fracking
• Manure transfer
Construction: Black polyurethane (TPU) hose using an extruded through-the-weave process with circular woven high tenacity polyester reinforcement.
Service Temperature Range: -58°F (-50°C) to +122°F (+50°C)
Features and Advantages:
• Premium Polyurethane (TPU) Material – Exhibits exceptional resistance to abrasion, allowing for use in applications where severe abrasion is a factor and providing longer service life versus rubber or PVC hoses. Also, exhibits
exceptional resistance to oils and petroleum based products.
• Unique Woven Construction – Specially designed weave pattern provides resistance to snaking, kinking, stretching and twisting.
• Longer Lengths – Manufactured in special 660 foot lengths to reduce possible leaking points.
• Smooth TPU Tube – Provides low friction loss.
• Compact Design – Flat hose design rolls up into tight coils for easy storage and transport, takes up less space than other hoses.
See picture for Nominal Specs