OROFLEX® OFOIL Series Polyurethane Oil Transfer Hose
• Brackish and seawater
• Fluid transfer (see chemical chart)
• Fuels and oils transport
Polyurethane (TPU) hose using an extruded through-the-weave process with circular woven high tenacity polyester reinforcement. Four electrical wires protected with a braided sheet of polyester to help prevent static build up.
Service Temperature Range: -58°F (-50°C) to +122°F (+50°C)
Features and Advantages:
• Premium Polyurethane (TPU) Material – Exhibits exceptional resistance to abrasion, allowing for use in applications where severe abrasion is a factor and providing longer service life versus rubber or PVC hoses. Also, exhibits exceptional resistance to oils and petroleum based products.
• Grounding Wires – Hose contains four wires to help prevent the buildup of static electricity for added safety.
• Unique Woven Construction – Specially designed weave pattern provides resistance to snaking, kinking, stretching and twisting.
• Longer Lengths – Manufactured in special 660 foot lengths to reduce possible leaking points.
• Smooth TPU Tube – Provides low friction loss.
• Compact Design – Flat hose design rolls up into tight coils for easy storage and transport, takes up less space than other hoses.
Available Colors: NATO Green, Tan, Black
See picture for Nominal Specs