IS Series Premium Heavy Duty PVC Water Discharge Hose
Construction: Spiral homogeneous PVC construction is ideal for agriculture and mining applications, and provides for minimal elongation.
Service Temperature Range: -5°F (-20°C) to +170°F (+76°C)
Features and Advantages:
• Durable PVC Material – Provides good abrasion, chemical and UV resistance.
• Premium Heavy Duty Construction – Our most durable PVC layflat hose. Designed for applications requiring higher working pressures.
• MSHA Accepted – Hose accepted by United States Dept. of Labor’s Mine Safety and Health Administration as having met the Interim Fire Criteria Acceptance of Products Taken Into Underground Mines, acceptance no. IC-218/3.
• UV Resistant – Hose resists damage that can result from exposure to UV light, allowing for prolonged outdoor use.
• Smooth PVC Tube – Provides low friction loss.
• PVC Cores – Hoses coiled around durable PVC cores providing for easy unwinding.
• Compact Design – Flat hose design rolls up into tight coils for easy storage and transport, takes up less space than other hoses.
Note: Longer lengths available by special order.
See picture for Nominal Specs