• Material handling suction/discharge.
• Industrial vacuum equipment applications.
• Great hose for dry or wet abrasive materials.
• Popular hose for vacuum truck industry where a
rugged and durable hose product is needed.
• Drill cutting suction hose in mobile drilling rigs.
• Tube – 1/4″ thick red gum rubber tube for abrasion-resistance.
• Reinforcement – High tensile textile fabric with embedded steel helical wire.
• Cover – Corrugated black conductive SBR/NR blend cover for abrasion and ozone-resistance.
Features and Advantages:
Abrasion Resistant Tube – 1/4″ gum rubber tube designed for wet or dry applications where severe abrasion is a factor. Provides for long hose service life.
Heavy Duty Construction – Thick tube and cover, high tensile strength fabric and durable steel helix wire designed for high pressure and vacuum application. All sizes rated to full vacuum, and PSI safety factor 3:1 (2″-8″) and 2.5:1 (10″).
Grounding Wire – Steel wire helps prevent the build-up of static electricity and to help keep material flowing smoothly.†
Corrugated Outer Cover – Provides increased hose flexibility.
“Cold-Flex” Materials – Hose remains flexible in sub-zero temperatures.
Cuffed Ends Available – Available with soft cuffed ends for easy installation and clamping.
Service Temperature Range: -40°F (-40°C) to +212°F (+100°C)