Containment Berm – Hurdle Bracket #BERM88H – 8′ x 8′ x 1′, 1 each/package – $906.15 (excludes shipping and tax)
Provide large-scale containment that helps meet regulations with this durable, drive-in berm.
• Reinforced Coolguard® fabric resists rips, tears and punctures; highly durable for demanding applications
• Chemical-resistant berm is compatible with acids, water, oils and solvents
• Sidewalls are supported by wide-base hurdle brackets; larger support area offers maximum rigidity and stability
• Great for long-term containment of drums, totes, roll-offs,
equipment and vehicles; also ideal for decon stations or response to tank leaks
• Reusable berm can be repaired if damaged; clean, fold and store for future deployment
Dimensions: 8′ W x 8′ L x 1′ H
40″ W x 48″ L x 14″ H
Sold as: 1 per package
Composition: Coolguard® Fabric 36 mil / Aluminum
Sump Capacity: 478 gal. per package
Weight: 39 lbs.
# per Pallet: 10
Ship Class: 175
Metric Equivalent Specifications
Dimensions: 2.4m W x 2.4m L x 30.5cm H
Shipping Dimensions: 101.6cm W x 121.9cm L x 35.6cm H
Sump Capacity: 1809.2 L per package
Weight: 17.7 kg
Warnings & Restrictions:
There are no known warnings and restrictions for this product.
Regulations and Compliance:
40 CFR 264.175 – Hazardous waste containment systems must be free of structural cracks or gaps; designed to keep spilled liquids from remaining in contact with the container; prevent run-on and “have sufficient capacity to contain 10% of the volume of the containers or the volume of the largest container, whichever is greater.” For example, four 55-gallon drums require secondary containment of 55 gallons.
40 CFR 263.30(a) – In the event of a spill, transporters must, “take appropriate immediate action to protect human health and the environment.”