Containment Boom #C-BOOM24-50 – 8″ Float / 16″ Skirt 50’/section
Quickly confine spills, ice and debris on fast, choppy waters. Our
heavy-duty non-absorbent Boom floats to keep oil from spreading
into or out of a contained area while the skirt hangs below the
surface to help prevent spills from creeping underneath.
• Internal foam float forms a barrier against oil, ice, flotsam and
debris above the surface; tension cable adds strength and rigidity
• Flexible PVC skirt hangs below surface to keep pollutants from
escaping; ballast chain adds weight to help keep skirt taut
• Extra-heavy hinge points provide stability, float integrity and durability in rough wave conditions; connect Booms together to form any length
• Quick and easy to deploy, even using a small boat with outboard motor
• Rugged, heavy-duty Boom is ideal in rivers, docks, bays, creeks, large lakes, coastal areas, API separators, harbors and other areas with fast, choppy flow
Dimensions: 50′ L x 24″ H
Shipping Dimensions: 60″ W x 60″ L x 70″ H
Sold as: 1 per package
Composition: 22oz PVC Fabric
Weight: 138 lbs.
# per Pallet: 12
Ship Class: 100
Metric Equivalent Specifications
Dimensions: 15m L x 61cm H
Shipping Dimensions: 152.4cm W x 152.4cm L x 177.8cm H
Weight: 62.6 kg
Warnings & Restrictions:
There are no known warnings and restrictions for this product.
Regulations and Compliance:
40 CFR 112.7(c)(1) – Facilities must have “appropriate containment and/or diversionary structures to prevent discharge oil from
reaching a navigable water course.”
33 CFR 154.1047(c)(2) – Concerning navigation and navigable waters, a facility which handles, stores or transports Group V petroleum oils must identify response plan resources such as containment booms and other methods.