Containment Boom #C-BOOM18-100 – 6″ Float / 12″ Skirt 100’/section
Quickly contain spills and debris on moderately choppy waters.
Our medium-duty non-absorbent Boom floats to keep oil from
spreading into or out of a contained area while the skirt hangs
below the surface to help prevent spills from creeping underneath.
• Internal foam float forms a barrier against oil and debris above the surface; tension cable adds strength and rigidity
• Flexible PVC skirt hangs below surface to keep pollutants from
escaping; ballast chain adds weight to help keep skirt taut
• Heavy hinge points provide stability, float integrity and durability
in wave conditions; connect Booms together to form any length
• Quick and easy to deploy, even using a small boat with outboard motor
• Versatile, medium-duty Boom is ideal in harbors, rivers, bays,
lagoons, API separators, inland waterways, sheltered water,
canals, coastal waters and other areas with moderate to choppy flow
Dimensions: 100′ L x 18″ H
Shipping Dimensions: 60″ W x 60″ L x 70″ H
Sold as: 1 per package
Composition: 22oz PVC Fabric
Weight: 220 lbs.
# per Pallet: 6
Ship Class: 100
Metric Equivalent Specifications
Dimensions: 30m L x 45.7cm H
Shipping Dimensions: 152.4cm W x 152.4cm L x 177.8cm H
Weight: 99.8 kg
Warnings & Restrictions:
There are no known warnings and restrictions for this product.
Regulations and Compliance:
40 CFR 112.7(c)(1) – Facilities must have “appropriate containment and/or diversionary structures to prevent discharge oil from
reaching a navigable water course.”
33 CFR 154.1047(c)(2) – Concerning navigation and navigable waters, a facility which handles, stores or transports Group V petroleum oils must identify response plan resources such as containment booms and other methods.