Build Your Own Berm Vented Corners #BYOB-2VC – 7.25″ x 5.5″ x 2″, 2/package- $106.15 (excludes shipping & sales tax)
Build your own barrier around equipment or storage, indoors or out.
• Vent releases air pressure caused by foot traffic or light, wheeled equipment; berms recover their shape
• Join two Build-Your-Own-Berm sections at a 90-degree angle
• Semi-permanent, highly visible berm customizable to your desired size and shape
• Vinyl covered foam barrier resists oils, coolants and most chemicals
• Easy to cut with utility knife
Dimensions: 5.5″ W x 7.25″ L x 2″ H
Shipping Dimensions: 12.6″ W x 18.5″ L x 2.75″ H
Sold as: 2 per package
Composition: 18oz All-Vinyl Covering with OpenCell Foam Interior
Weight: 1.3 lbs.
# per Pallet: 230
Ship Class: 250
Metric Equivalent Specifications
Dimensions: 14cm W x 18.4cm L x 5.1cm H
Shipping Dimensions: 32cm W x 47cm L x 7cm H
Weight: .6 kg
Warnings & Restrictions:
There are no known warnings and restrictions for this product.
Regulations and Compliance:
40 CFR 264.175 – Hazardous waste containment systems must be free of structural cracks or gaps; designed to keep spilled liquids from remaining in contact with the container; prevent run-on and “have sufficient capacity to contain 10% of the volume of the containers or the volume of the largest container, whichever is greater.” For example, four 55-gallon drums require secondary containment of 55 gallons.
40 CFR 122.26 – Facilities must have a detailed plan in place to prevent illegal discharge of pollutants into waterways.
40 CFR 112.7(c)(1) – Facilities must have “appropriate containment and/or diversionary structures to prevent discharge oil from reaching a navigable water course.”