Build Your Own Berm Straight Section #BYOB-2S – 15′ x 5.5″ x 2″, 1/package- $196.92 (excludes shipping & sales tax)
Build your own barrier around equipment or storage, indoors or out.
• Semi-permanent, highly visible berm is customizable to your desired size and shape
• Vinyl covered foam barrier resists oils, coolants and most chemicals
• Recovers its shape under foot traffic or light, wheeled equipment
• Easy to cut with utility knife
• Secure to smooth surfaces with Sili-Thane (BYOB-SEAL) sealant or join seams with Industrial Strength Vinyl Cement (BYOB-CEMENT)
• Inexpensive and easy-to-install containment alternative to cement curbs or angle iron
• Simple removal with flat-bladed shovel
• Ideal for leak-prone areas like battery charging stations or machinery
Dimensions: 5.5″ W x 15′ L x 2″ H
Shipping Dimensions: 30.33″ W x 30.33″ L x 6.75″ H
Sold as: 1 per package
Composition: 18oz All-Vinyl Covering with OpenCell Foam Interior
Weight: 6 lbs.
# per Pallet: 24
Ship Class: 300
Metric Equivalent Specifications
Dimensions: 14cm W x 4.6m L x 5.1cm H
Shipping Dimensions: 77cm W x 77cm L x 17.1cm H
Weight: 2.7 kg
Warnings & Restrictions:
There are no known warnings and restrictions for this product.
Regulations and Compliance:
40 CFR 264.175 – Hazardous waste containment systems must be free of structural cracks or gaps; designed to keep spilled liquids from remaining in contact with the container; prevent run-on and “have sufficient capacity to contain 10% of the volume of the containers or the volume of the largest container, whichever is greater.” For example, four 55-gallon drums require secondary containment of 55 gallons.
40 CFR 122.26 – Facilities must have a detailed plan in place to prevent illegal discharge of pollutants into waterways.
40 CFR 112.7(c)(1) – Facilities must have “appropriate containment and/or diversionary structures to prevent discharge oil from reaching a navigable water course.”