HazMat Commander™ Split Rolls #YRSF150H – 15″ x 150′, 2 rolls/package
Durable, quick and efficient response to spills of hazardous or unknown liquids.
• 3-ply, low-lint construction won’t fall apart when responding to spill emergencies
• Used most often for aggressive liquid control in chemical or pharmaceutical plants
• Color-coded in cautionary yellow for quick identification
• 100% polypropylene mat is chemically compatible to most liquids
• Perforations allow you to tear rolls into different sizes based on your application
• Rolls are ideal for covering large areas
Dimensions: 15″ W x 150′ L
Shipping Dimensions: 17″ W x 30″ L x 17″ H
Sold as: 2 rolls per package
Absorbency: Up to 49.8 gal. per package
Weight: 25.6 lbs.
# per Pallet: 15
Basis Weight: HeavyWeight
Ship Class: 175
Metric Equivalent Specifications
Dimensions: 38.1cm W x 46m L
Shipping Dimensions: 43.2cm W x 76.2cm L x 43.2cm H
Absorbency: Up to 188.5 L per package
Weight: 11.6 kg
Warnings & Restrictions:
There are no known warnings and restrictions for this product.
Regulations and Compliance:
49 CFR 173.3(c)(2) – The area between a container and a salvage drum used for overpacking must have “sufficient cushioning and absorption material to prevent excessive movement of the damaged package and to eliminate the presence of any free liquid at the time the salvage drum is closed.”
40 CFR 263.31 – Transporters, “must clean up any hazardous waste discharge that occurs during transportation…so that the hazardous waste discharge no longer presents a hazard to human health or the environment.”
29 CFR 1910.1450(e) – OSHA requires containment and cleanup materials for spills in laboratories to reduce occupational exposure to hazardous chemicals.
29 CFR 1910.120(j)(1) – Under an OSHA requirement, “DOT-specified salvage drums or containers and suitable quantities of proper absorbents shall be kept available and used in areas where spills, leaks, or ruptures may occur.”